One of the most “charming” characteristics of Eleanor is her frequent snoring. Often and loud are the two words that describe it best. She even snores with her eyes open.
Eleanor’s brachycephalic ( short headed )situation is the cause.
Characteristics of this syndrome are:
- Stenotic Nares – narrow nostrils
- Everted laryngeal saccules – extra tissue on the voice box
- Hypoplastic trachea – narrow windpipe
- Elongated soft palate – the distinction between nasal cavity and mouth is compromised
- Nasopharyngeal turbinates – large bones in the nasal cavities
It wasn’t the furnace. It was Eleanor 🙂